What is 'live availability'?
Our live availability function allows you to provide specific information for individual departure dates, including the departure-specific price and information on whether a particular departure is available, guaranteed or full, including the number of spaces left on that particular trip.
What are the benefits of live availability?
We know that Operators who provide live availability information on their pages receive stronger enquiries and as a result have increased conversion rates.
How can I add live availability to my pages?
If you have an XML feed and have live availability on your website already we can take the data directly from your feed.
For all other Operators you can add the live availability information manually via the Console system:
• Log in to the Console
• Click on the ‘Product’ tab
• Select the product that you want to edit
• Scroll down to ‘6.Departures’
• Here you will see a list of the departure dates for that trip. Double click on the one that you want to edit to bring up a pop-up box.
• Price: If you want your availability to show up on your page you will need to add a specific price for that departure.
• Availability: You can simply select ‘Available’ or ‘Full’ or you can specify exactly how many spaces you have left (1 space = 1 person)
• Guaranteed: If you know that this departure is definitely guaranteed then you can tick this box.
• Save and Close then Publish the page and your page will show up with a new tab for availability!
Once live, your page will display your departures and status on an 'Availability & prices' tab, as in the example below: