Dreamers Do: WIN a £100 photobook voucher from Bob Books.
Send us a photo of your #DreamersDo moment for a chance to WIN a £100 voucher and transform your best holiday photographs into a beautiful, printed photo book!
Have you finally been wine-tasting in France; stayed on a houseboat in Kerala; seen the Northern Lights or watched a gorilla tumble out of the forest in Uganda? Or perhaps you’ve simply just returned from that holiday you’ve been meaning to book for the last five years.
Share your best photo of you achieving your travel dream for a chance to WIN a £100 Bob Books voucher. You don’t need to be in the photo – we’re looking for a visually stunning image which shows where you were, what you were up to and why it was your #DreamersDo moment.
A £100 voucher to transform your best holiday photographs into a high-quality, beautiful, printed photo book with Bob Books. The voucher will give you the opportunity to make a luxurious coffee-table quality book- a large landscape hardback or lay-flat with your choice of paper including photographic or gloss with over 100 pages. Make your book. Tell your story.
More about Bob Books
is the most well-loved and trusted platforms for creating and printing photo books. Creating a photo book couldn’t be simpler. All you need is a moment of inspiration. Choose from a variety of sizes, paper types, and both digital and photographic printing.
To get started download the free Bob Designer software, suitable for every design ability, or choose from many other creation tools including an iPad app, PDF to book or you can even sit back, relax and use the design service.
Not only are Bob Books the leading supplier of photographic paper photo books in the UK but they also offer:
Gallery of recently entered photos:
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Premium quality printing
- Award winning website
- 100% guaranteed
- UK based customer service team
1. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Responsible Travel and Bob Books, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. The competition will close at midnight GMT on 19/12/2016 and the winner will be announced on the responsible travel website no later than 14 days after this date.
3. The winner will be chosen from the entered photographs after the close of the competition by the Responsible Travel team. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to responsibletravel.com Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images on their websites, social media channels, any publications/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
6. The winner will be notified by email and must to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 21 days of being notified by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you fail to contact us within this timeframe you will forfeit the prize.
7. There is one competition prize, a £100 voucher from Bob Books. This is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The voucher will expire on 31/03/2017. No credit or change will be given for orders under £100 and the voucher is not valid in the Bob Bookshop. The voucher cannot be combined with any other offer and the offer cannot be applied retrospectively. Please allow 10–12 working days for production and delivery of Photographic paper products and large format books. Delivery times for locations outside of the UK will be longer.