We are committed to providing you with the best information on responsible travel, and to protecting your privacy.
Changing or cancelling your e-magazine registration
- We will only collect information from you that we require in order to provide you with the most relevant information for your interests.
- We email you with three different types of communication:
- Transactional emails - automated based on enquiries made through the site
- E-magazines - Last Minute / Special Offers / Holiday Ideas
- E-magazines - personalised, following what you have recently viewed or enquired about on the site
- All our e-magazines contain an 'Unsubscribe' link offering you the opportunity to decline to receive further information if you so wish. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org we will unsubscribe for you.
- We will not sell or lease your details to any other party. If this policy is changed at any time in the future we will notify all members by e-mail, and provide you with an opportunity to opt out of this release of information if you so wish.
with both your old & new details. If you would like to opt-out, or would no longer like to receive our e-magazine we will be sad to see you go but please either follow the unsubscribe link on the e-magazine or e-mail us at email@example.com
with this instruction.
Information collected by Responsible Travel
You do not need to enter any personal information to use Responsible Travel. If you decide to use the site to request information from a member of Responsible Travel we will capture your e-mail address, and either your telephone number or address depending on what information you have requested. This information will be passed to the tour operator or accommodation owner member from whom you have requested information in order for them to reply to your request. If you use the site to send trip or accommodation details to a friend, we will add you to our e-magazine mailing list. If you have requested information through the site or are on our mailing list we may use this information to target adverts on third party sites such as social media. Users may opt out of seeing these adverts by changing their settings within their social media accounts.
Information collected by third parties
Sharing of data with our partners
If you request information from one of our tour operator or accommodation owner members we will pass on your contact details to them so that they can reply to your request. On occasion we will also pass this information onto to other members who offer similar packages enabling you to have options for your holiday. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of our members. Responsible Travel will provide aggregated, anonymous data to advertisers, our members and other third parties. This data will not be able to be linked to any individual. We will not sell or lease your information to any other party. If this policy is changed at any time in the future we will notify all members by e-mail, and provide you with an opportunity to opt out of this release of information if you so wish.
Cookies and IP addresses
Third party links
In order to provide you with the best information on Responsible Travel we will provide links to other sites containing this information. Responsible Travel is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
We keep all personal information in a secure server that is only accessible by designated Responsible Travel employees.
Co-Founder & CEO
Updated Nov 2016
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our disclaimer