World Responsible Tourism Award winners 2015
- Exposure at the WTM ceremony attended by 500+ tourism professionals, industry leaders and media representatives. The ceremony is also uploaded to YouTube.
- Your logo on the Awards website associated with the category sponsored, with a link through to your website and your dedicated page on the Awards website. Example here >
- Association with consumer and trade media who in 2015 generated approximately £25,000 in media value for each category sponsor
- Your logo on the entry submission form.
- Text, copy, images and video (where available) about your organisation on the category page on the awards website
- Your logo and copy in the printed ceremony program distributed at the ceremony - approximately 500 copies printed
- Your logo on the Awards banners used at the ceremony and at the afternoon networking event
- Your logo at the event on screen when the category winner is announced
- One representative from your organisation to present the award at the ceremony to the category winner
- Mention of the sponsor organisation by the presenter to introduce the category and to present the award
Visit the World Responsible Tourism Awards website >
- A photo with the category winner at the ceremony on presentation of the award
- Your logo and link included if appropriate in all press releases sent out by Responsible Travel relating to the awards
- Your organisation mentioned and linked where appropriate when the category is promoted in social media. A minimum of 5 times.
- An exclusive World Responsible Tourism digital badge for use on your website and printed material as a supporter of the awards
- A category sponsor digital badge for use on your website and printed material Feature mentioning the in TTG @ WTM in print
- 6700+ journalists worldwide were sent the Award Winners release in 2015
- 48,700 reach of WTM printed material mentioning the Awards in 2015
- Logo on the responsible travel ezine that goes out to 160,000 people
- Awards and sponsors credits in the diaries of 2,600 journalists
2016 Category sponsors
Best for Poverty Reduction and Inclusion - SOLD to Tobago House of Assembly
Best for Wildlife Conservation - SOLD to The Florida Keys & Key West
Best Accommodation for Responsible Employment - SOLD to the Belize Tourist Board
Best for Innovation by a Tour Operator - SOLD to the Belize Tourist Board
Best Responsible Tourism Campaign - SOLD to Exodus
The cost of becoming a category sponsor is £3,000 for one year, £5,000 for two
The small print
All categories are sold on a first come first served basis.
If you are interested in being a category sponsor, please contact Richard: