World Responsible Tourism Award winners 2015
Visit the World Responsible Tourism Awards website >
- The awards would be referred to as 'The World Responsible Tourism Awards, sponsored by x'
- Your logo incorporated into the Awards logo
- Association with the Awards in consumer and trade media which in 2015 generated coverage valued at over £500k.
- Exposure at the WTM ceremony attended by 450+ tourism professionals, industry leaders and media representatives. The ceremony is also filmed and uploaded to YouTube.
- Your logo at the event on screen throughout the Awards ceremony
- A representative from your organisation will be on stage throughout the ceremony to present the Awards alongside Justin Francis of Responsible Travel.
- An opportunity for a short speech or video introducing your organisation at the start of the Awards ceremony at WTM London.
- Your logo on the Awards banners used at the ceremony and at the afternoon networking event
- Your logo and copy in the printed ceremony program distributed at the ceremony - approximately 500 copies printed
- Your logo visible on every page of the Awards website via the header and footer as Headline sponsor, as well as on a 'sponsor' page with details about your organisation and a link through to your website
- Your logo on the Responsible Travel ezine that goes out to 140,000 people
- A headline sponsor digital badge for use on your website and printed material Feature mentioning the in TTG @ WTM in print
- An exclusive World Responsible Tourism digital badge for use on your website and printed material as a supporter of the awards
- A photo with each of the category winners at the ceremony on presentation of the award
- Your logo and link included in all press releases sent out by Responsible Travel relating to the awards
- 9000+ journalists worldwide were sent the Award Winners release in 2015
- Over 49,200 reach of WTM printed material mentioning the Awards in 2015
- An estimated 7.6m+ users reached via Twitter in 2015.
The cost of the Headline sponsor of the World Responsible Tourism Awards is £35,000 for one year.
The small print
The headline sponsorship is sold on a come first served basis and we are already talking to more than one interested party
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Richard - email@example.com