Our trekking company is wholly committed to responsible tourism. On our treks & tours, tourism helps improve the standard of living for the local people by generating income for the local community through purchasing of local products such as fresh fruits, handloom products, meat, drinks, and fresh vegetables and providing job opportunities.
As a tour operator, we are committed to responsible tourism as follows:
- By using local Tibetan guides and drivers.
- We encourage you to help preserve the environment by not littering and by taking all non disposable items back home with you.
- The tourism we support generates income for local communities. For example: By purchasing local products such as fresh fruits, handloom products, meat, drinks, and fresh vegetables and providing job opportunities etc.
- We give support to local schools by donating an amount of educational materials to children (to aid the condition of the school and it's students) and medical materials to the health posts. We also support Kvresthali Womens society by providing a certain percent of income from this trip to help adult literacy for women. A percentage also goes towards repairing Culvert Bridge and funding goat farming.
- Keeping a small group size of 04-08 people on this tour will help to minimize any negative impact it may have on environment.