Lead Adventures Ecuador & Galapagos
Since its creation in 2004 LEAD Adventures has been extremely successful launching programs in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands and establishing mutually beneficial partnerships abroad. Up to date we have efficiently managed over 2,000 inbound participants individually and in-group programs. Our programs are targeted to young minded people from all over the world that want to experience the great destinations that Ecuador and South America have to offer.
Member since: 19 May 2010
How the minimum criteria of the responsible travel standard was met...
- The money that is paid by the volunteers stays locally and helps to fund the longevity of the projects they participate in.
- The income that is spent by the volunteers on the programs is directly attributed to the local tourist industry and community.
- As a South American company, based out of Quito, Ecuador, we have the local knowledge and capacity to choose the best managed projects and ensure a degree of sustainability to our programs.
- Our commitment to preserving the environment is another important aspect of LEAD Adventuresí programs.
- Volunteer work includes, but is not limited to conservation, reforestation, the removal of non-native species and monitoring endangered species.
- We educate locals on sustainability.
- Our socially-responsible volunteers are looking to make an impact larger than themselves.
- It is our responsibility to find socially consicious travel guides and volunteer programs that directly impact the idigeneous community.
- Our bilingual, experienced local staff is always there to help you get the most out of your experience as a volunteer.