Within 30 year's experience and an unrivalled passion for New Zealand, we can help our travellers plan a totally Tailor-made trip or chose to join a few likeminded travellers - no more than 16 people- on one our unique small group journeys.
Our itineraries are designed to involve our travellers in New Zealand's landscapes, from its snow-capped mountains to the tropical forests and pristine beaches, and with the country's short but fascinating history and its diverse peoples.
Member since: 24 Jun 2016
How the minimum criteria of the responsible travel standard was met...
- We support local economies by using smaller B&Bs, inns, farms and homestays.
- We support restaurants and local activity operators.
- For every Small Group Booking we make a donation to New Zealand's unique Trees for Travellers Project.
- Travellers on our group walking holidays receive a presentation from the Parks service designed to bring to their attention the country's environmental issues and how they help to conserve these wonderful landscapes.
- We donate money to New Zealand's unique Trees for Travellers Project. This project is re-foresting a local reserve with native trees.
- This company supports two important Conservation Projects in the Huaraki Maritime Gulf. One which aims to preserve the flora and fauna on the volcanic island of Rangitoto, and the other, a wildlife sanctuaty on the island of Titiri Matangi.
- Maori culture, history and customs are very much a feature of all of our tours, with visits to Maori sites in Waitangi and in Rotorua included as well as homestays with Maori families.
- In association with Te Papa, New Zealand's National Museum in Wellington, our travellers have the opportunity to engage in a "behind the scenes" tour of the Museum, where curators provide an historical and cultural commentary on both past and present Maori ways of life.
- We support local businesses and employ local people.