Established in 1955, Memphis Tours Egypt specializes in providing high quality services which can be tailored to suit all tourist requirements like various accommodation standards at any city in Egypt, classical programs, Nile Cruises between Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel, Desert Safari, golf packages, business executive programs, wheelchair programs, diving & beach packages, Yoga programs, meet & assist at any airport in Egypt, budget tours and shore excursion from Port said, Safaga and Alexandria in Egypt etc. Our experienced staff and qualified guides are in your hand to insure that your needs are fully met.
Member since: 28 Aug 2007
How the minimum criteria of the responsible travel standard was met...
- Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use local drivers. All arrangement of the tours are made by local staff.
- We encourage clients to buy handmade crafts from the local producers like perfume, papyrus, carpets and pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
- Tours include a visit to the local markets to buy other things like Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Cairo, Souk in Luxor and Aswan
- All places visited are left as we find them. Our local staff in Bahariya and the White Desert jointly with the government annually clean areas used as tourist camps. Our cars are provided with baskets for rubbish in addition to an environmental filter on the exhaust pipe.
- We advise travellers not to damage coral reefs during diving or snorkelling in the Red Sea. Our diving guides and tour guides explain its value.
- We support eco-tours in Egypt and do our best to deal with eco–hotels and resorts in Egypt when ever is available e.g. Maras Alam ecology Safari villages and Coral Coast Hotel in Dahab.
- Our employees are from the local communities, helping to overcome the problem of unemployment in Egypt. We train local students during summer holidays concerning tourism principles and how to deal with tourists. After finishing their studies, we took most of them to be our staff.
- We are specialized in providing tours for handicapped travellers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.
- We are a member of Charitable Masr Al Mahrusa Baladi Organization (NGO), paying regular donations to support the projects of that charitable organization like bringing up and educating orphans.