Jordan holiday, Petra and the Dead Sea
Description of Jordan holiday, Petra and the Dead Sea
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) holiday so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetWe care for the environmentby by implementing the below:
• We make sure that the volume of participants and type of tourism we offer doesn’t have a negative impact on local conditions and infrastructure.
• We aim to work with suppliers, communities and organisations, which are committed to environmental protection.
• We give priority to public transport (where available) and optimise the itinerary to reduce the carbon footprint.
• We prefer digital content management over traditional paper.
• We are keen on recycling, energy-saving solutions and minimising litter, water and atmospheric pollution in our office and at any specific tourism activity we provide.
• We try to educate our customers by providing them guidelines on how to travel responsibly.
• We encourage our staff to act sustainably and train them on the most efficient ways to do it.
• We actively participate in discussions about sustainability and responsible tourism, providing feedback and sharing our experiences.
• We aim to cooperate with our partners and stakeholders to ensure sustainable supply chain management.
PeopleWe care for the communities by implementing the below:
• We aim to work with local suppliers and local service providers wherever possible.
• We endeavour to place our guests at the heart of the local communities by using small and medium locally-run and locally-owned accommodation providers.
• Where possible, we get involved in projects that will benefit the local communities in the economic, social or environmental sphere.
• We provide our customers with quality and adequate information on destinations they visit, to increase understanding of local culture, its problems and facilitate cultural exchange with local people
• We are a locally-owned company which means that the majority of revenue that is generated is kept in the country and either re-invested or directly spent. This helps boost the local and national economy.
• Salaries of our staffs are spent in the local area where they live, especially on their children’s education, health and general wellbeing.
• We work with as many locally-run hotels and local suppliers as possible, to support local enterprise and the local economy.