Slovenia photographic holiday
Description of Slovenia photographic holiday
Check dates, prices & availability
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) holiday so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
Planet• We encourage guests to keep to footpaths, especially in areas prone to erosion, for the sake of the environment as well as their own safety.
• We don’t allow guests to enter closed off areas where, for example, there may have been a landslide.
• When we take meals out in the field, all refuse is taken back to base for recycling.
• We provide guests with a full account of the landforms and species they are seeing to deepen their appreciation of the country’s rich biological heritage.
• We pay dues to park authorities for access, acknowledging their role in maintaining good quality access and a first class experience for the visitor.
• We minimise food waste and packaging in the kitchen when we host guests in self-catering
• We encourage guests to make short journeys on foot.
• We conduct as much business electronically rather than on paper.
People• We use accommodation owned and operated by local families.
• We encourage guests to seek permission to photograph occupied houses.
• We buy local products to incorporate into meal, guided by the accommodation owner, whenever possible.
• We photograph people only after asking their permission first and send electronic copies on receipt of their email address.
• We don’t photograph churches that are still used on Sundays or graveyards when someone is present.
• We encourage guests to share their positive experiences of Slovenia on-line and in print and to share that with the contacts and friends they make during their visit
Popular similar holidays
From €1222 - €2410 8 days excluding flights
Mixture of Slovenian highlights through the eyes of locals
From £995 8 days excluding flights
Perfect adventure for families, teenagers & active children