Sailing & trekking in Sardinia holiday
Description of Sailing & trekking in Sardinia holiday
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) holiday so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
Planet- The choice of a port, Santa Maria Navarrese certified “Blue Flag”.
- A “5 Vele” territory awarded by the Italian Touring Club for the quality of its offer tourism, the respectful management of the territory, the safeguarding of the landscape and the offer gastronomic excellence.
- The boat is certified “Blue Flag”.
- Enjoy a car free circuit. The choice of the catamaran and teh activity of hiking let us to discover the place at a slow pace and at the same time to minimize our impact by reducing the CO2 emission.
- While we walk with we have the habit to collect the waste in case there is some. This an usual practise we do together with our customers to respect the nature and be the first actor for a better world.
- Use of glass, water bottles and other reusable and recyclable materials to avoid and reduce any type of waste throughout our stays. We tell to our customers to bring their own reusable water bottle before they join our holidays, plus we refill them on the way so no need to buy plastic ones.
People- We involve local actors and local communities in the development, implementation, and supervision of our trips. As a consequence all our tour benefits go on the local community.
- We work only with small group size. A small number of people allow to stay in unique places out of the mass tourism and to make a real connection with the local people and their traditions.
- We chose to organize this eco-trip in one of the most unspoiled part of the island, Ogliastra, in such a way to avoid bringing even more tourism to the parts already affected.
- On this trip we walk through parts of the “Selvaggio Blue” (wild blue) an unspoiled route in wild nature where we will meet local animals and sheperds.
- We encourage the purchace of local handmade products
- We make sure that food is always fresh and 100% local.
- We ensure fair and equitably distributed remuneration for all players
- We support our partners in their development