2 independent reviews for East Sussex cabin B&B, South Downs, England
Reviews for East Sussex cabin B&B, South Downs, England
Nadia Saadi review 25 Oct 2013
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?The warm and welcoming hosts with their absolutely beautiful and peaceful retreat they have created are the most memorable for me. Not to mention the absolutely delicious macrobotic food. And of course Ozzy the dog - he made my morning with his very excitable welcome and incredible football skills!
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?If you get a chance and are interested Gilly is extremely knowledgable with her macrobiotic cooking and we were lucky enough to receive a 3 course dinner and it was so interesting to hear about it that I have decided to look further into it. Also the space they have created is so very tranquil and eco minded you will feel so relaxed just being there.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?The hut where you will stay is completely enviornmentally thought out.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?One of the best weekend escapes I have been to. I felt so relaxed and was also a great opportunity to learn about something I am very interested in. I just wished we could have stayed longer!
Maxine Peel-Yates review 9 Sep 2013
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?We loved the quirky, cosy wood cabin and the warm welcome we received from the owners.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Make the most of the owner's wonderful macrobiotic cooking!
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Excellent.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.