2 independent reviews for Highlights of Brazil and Peru holiday
Reviews for Highlights of Brazil and Peru holiday
Leona Ryan review 26 Oct 2022
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Our entire time in Peru was very memorable and amazing but specifically arriving at Machu Picchu after the mini Inca Trail is a highlight! The guides in Peru went above and beyond and our trip felt very safe and seamless without stress!!
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Definitely book onto all the extra tours because there is so much to see and the guides are very knowledgable! We found it so interesting! We were also quite happy we narrowed down to fewer places to really enjoy each thing we did and not feel rushed from country to country!
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Absolutely! All our guides were local and knew extensive history! It didnít feel like a standard big company tour (apart from Rio- which was a bit dissapolibting with the tours mainly in Spanish and crammed into vans that you couldnít really see out the windows in the back).
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?It was overall fantastic and made for a perfect honeymoon that was unforgettable with the best memories!! Rosie made us the perfect itinerary tailored to us and we felt very looked after the whole time!!
Lance and Karon Monroe review 16 May 2019
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Machu Picchu was definitely a major highlight, but upgrading to the Belmond in Iguazu was amazing and memorable.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Definitely give yourself some down time at the end because the first week was very busy. Also picking/upgrading our hotels proved to be worth the effort- loved every one!
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes, especially in Peru. We actually attended the children's program at the Ninos Meloc hotel.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?The attention we received regarding every connection was impeccable and not one was missed and/or delayed. We felt very much taken care of the entire time we were out of the country. We would like to acknowledge Julio Cesar for the outstanding service he provided to us-we felt he went above and beyond to make us feel informed when we were under his "care".
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.