2 independent reviews for Honeymoon in Vietnam
Reviews for Honeymoon in Vietnam
Jenny Jones review 28 Apr 2015
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Our tour around the palaces & tombs of Hue with our responsible travel guide Mr Dai & the trip over the mountains to Hoi An.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Go to Hoi An - great little town with lovely beaches. Disappointed with Ho Chi Minh City (we love Bangkok) & would recommend more time in Hanoi - a great place to walk around.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes - definitely helps their economy.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Fabulous - loved Vietnam & felt very safe & welcome.
Rachel Baldry review 25 Mar 2014
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Highlights of the trip were 5 days at the fantastic Mango Bay resort on Phu Quoc Island and trekking / homestay in Pu Luong National Park. The tour operator, were excellent and extremely well organised. All drivers and guides were very punctual. We had to rearrange part of the tour at short notice and the operator responded in a very efficient manner, taking all of the hassle away from us.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Vietnam is a large country with lots to see. Don't try to pack too much in to your holiday - just pick a few highlights and spend some time in those places.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes - Mango Bay is very eco - friendly (solar powered shower, no air-con etc). They also employ local staff at a good wage and provide English lessons for them. Many of the trips we took were to UNESCO sites and National Parks which were well managed to control environmental impact of tourism.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Very enjoyable holiday with a lot of diverse experiences. Would definitely recommend it.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.