4 independent reviews for Argentina holiday, Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
Reviews for Argentina holiday, Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
Taniya Jayawardena review 11 Jan 2020
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Patagonia
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?If going away over Christmas make sure you book Christmas and New Years meals in advance
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yea
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Fantastic
Kate Harvey review 31 Oct 2019
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Every minute of our action packed 3 weeks was just amazing and wonderful. Arriving at the peak of the Red Valley was breath taking and then traversing along to Rainbow mountain was magical. Machu Picchu is indescribable, despite seeing hundreds of photos before going, seeing the real thing was an almost spiritual experience. Lake Titikaka was beautifully serene and staying with a family there was so interesting and fun..... I could go on...
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?There is so much to see. Take the extra time and see as much of it as you can. There are so many world class things to see and do in Peru.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Using this operator was definitely the right thing for us to do. We loved the fact that we dealt with locals who not only contributed to us having a more genuine experience but we were able to make a small contribution to locals rather than a large corporation!
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?We had an incredible memorable holiday. The operator were brilliant combining looking after us with a personal experience. We were never part of a big group tour and their suggestions were better than anything I would have found if I had tried to arrange the holiday myself. 10/10
Pratibha Nirodi review 2 Sep 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?We loved LenÁůis The scenery and the treks are amazing. The waterfalls and rock pools increadible to swim in. We would also suggest the trip to Pantanal - Caiman ecolodge , although not offered by this operator it should be included as an option since the OnÁafari project is well worth a visit. It was incredible We also loved Rio and Salvador. Sadly although the waterfalls at Iguazu are incredible we were totally rained out and soaked to the bone and couldnít fully enjoy due to thunder storms
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Do Caiman and OnÁafari. Well worth doing LenÁůis. Bring waterproofs and some warm gear for July August holidays. Itís cold at night and on safari at Pantanal You definitely need two days to do Igua?u properly. We only had one and due to torrential rain we had to quit after doing Argentinian side and missed the Brazilian side. Our soaked through trainers couldnít take any more walking Do take long waterproofs or waterproof ponchos Brazil Is expensive and I would take some Real to start with at least. ATM LenÁůis didnít work so take money out in bigger places and cities Lots internal flights but Rio airports are easy to go through Buy your gifts in markets the airports are extortionate Return flight works out very long if leaving from Salvador
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes OnÁafari definitely did benefit conservation and I felt the LenÁůis trip also was glorious and environment impact low since we took bus from Salvador Most of hotels were eco friendly
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?We loved every minute. The self drive in Bonito and Pantanal was super exciting Itís good to be independent travellers for a bit. All local guides were very good and helpful. We would definitely travel with this operator again. I would perhaps do fewer centres since packing and unpacking every day or so was very tiring A Memorable holiday enjoyed by adults and kids alike Perhaps could have done with a few days chilling at the end on the beach if we had few extra days holiday day
Gary Wright review 30 Apr 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?The scenery, itinerary, and friendliness of the people.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Prior research is always good whenever you travel, but the team at Responsible Travel did an excellent job of arranging for us to choose from good selection of interesting options, despite the extremely short notice which we managed to give them!
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes - and the locals we met along the way were all extremely friendly, helpful & proud of their culture.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Excellent!
Read the operator's response here:
Hi Gary Thanks so much for your great review, always nice to help and never a problem to put together a last minute trip even with two days before your departure. We certainly pride ourselves on attentional to detail and quick prompt service and am so glad it paid off for you. We are very happy Sheila and you both enjoyed your champagne surprise. I'd love to book you both on another trip to another exciting destination, it's never too early to start planning, imagine what we can do with plenty of notice. Haha. Warm regards, Ceri
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.