Travel should be good for you, the places and people that you visit, and the planet. We are the pioneers in responsible tourism and have been trying to square this circle, which isnít easy, every day since 2001.
Stand up, speak out! Through our example, and our activism, we seek to make tourism a more caring industry.
We tell our customers the whole truth about the places they are visiting, including information on the negative impacts of tourism (and how to avoid them) and how to maximise the benefits tourism creates. We speak out, and through our activism, hold bad practice in our industry to account.
STAND UP - OUR THREE BIG GOALS
CLIMATE By 2030 we will deliver a 55% reduction in CO2 per passenger
- We will do this through our supply chain; changing how customers travel; and changing how the aviation industry operates
- We will not do this through carbon offsets
NATURE By 2030 we will deliver a net gain in biodiversity
- We will do this by reducing and mitigating our negative impacts and through re-wilding
- We are massively excited about our potential to restore nature
COMMUNITY & EQUALITY By 2030 we will contribute to the SDG Goal 1 to end poverty
- To end poverty, everyone should have basic healthcare, security and education
- We want to build on our work since 2001 to ensure money from every holiday reaches those who need it most