2 independent reviews for Karnataka tailormade holiday, India
Reviews for Karnataka tailormade holiday, India
Bruce Clague review 9 Mar 2023
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Everything. Whoever invented the slogan "Incredible India" was absolutely bang on the money. Our second trip, but most definitely not our last.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Do it! - take every opportunity. Definitely make time at the beginning/end to look around the markets in Bangalore & make sure you experience at least one trip in a tuc-tuc....
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Tourism is certainly a boost to the more rural locations/communities and the focus on wildlife/photography can only help in preserving the National Parks and Reserves
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Amazing! - sad to leave every location, but excited to see each new one.
Malcolm Bulloch review 26 Feb 2019
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Visiting Hampi was probably the highlight, but all of our destinations were memorable.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?Sit back and enjoy. It couldn't get much better.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?India seems to be more aware of environmental issues than we are in the west. Plastic bags were not much in sight, recycling was a common practice and everywhere we saw signs warning against the impact of abuse to our planet. Overall our experience was extremely positive, and we look forward to our next visit.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Everything was well organised and coordinated, with a huge variety of experiences and places to visit. The train journeys were wonderful, and the local people that we met couldn't have been more welcoming and open. We do not eat any meat so the local food was always fantastic, whether it was from a stall on the street, a local restaurant or hotel.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.