Pamela Mendez review 1 Nov 2022
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?
The most exciting part was being able to go as a family and see the Pyramids and
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?
If you a traveling with person with mobility issues double check to make sure all places are accessible. Some place our family member had to stay in the car.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?
Some the place when we were take for souvenirs were somewhat pricey.
Specially if you only wanted small thing for friends but some of the open markets
were very hectic
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?
Overall I would give it 4 out 5 because there were some areas that where o accessible which is understandable but I wish we would have been told so we could decide to go or not and not just have our family member wait in the car or at the entrance.
asked to respond re accessibility - 23/12/22
Read the operator's response here:
Regarding Pamela Mendez Review, there are many things that we can not control as a company like the infrastructure at the historical places. Also, the historical places that we suggested to the customers, we have tried it with other wheelchair customers.
- Yes, there are some difficulties because of the floor as it is a historical one and it is not allowed to be paved. But still, it can be done and we assign a helper to be with the customers.