Debbie Shuttlewood review 18 Aug 2022
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?
Just sailing out at sea away from the crowds. Also meeting new people who
were also travelling on the boat
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?
Just enjoy, be chilled and relaxed
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?
Have to be honest. Not really. Croatia was so expensive though am sure
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?
It was good. Accommodating for our kids, nice mix of people, more adventure would have been good. There was no kayaking! Daniel and Diana were good and looked after us well.
Read the operator's response here:
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed the tour. The way our tours benefit locals, reduce environmental impact and support conservation are:
- eating in local and locally owned restaurants
- using small, authentic, locally owned accommodations (on tours where they are used)
- small groups have much less impact on local communities than large groups of tourists
- activities we promote are human powered and we try to use wind power if and when possible.
We will, of course, do our best to continue improving in these areas.