2 independent reviews for Family winter activity holiday in Finland
Reviews for Family winter activity holiday in Finland
CARLOS GORDILLO review 4 Jan 2023
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?The Huskies Safari was an unforgettable experience. The cabins had a great quality and were cozy and comfortable, clean and well equipped
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?I would recommend to fly directly to Rovaniemi and from there bus to Salla avoiding the long train ride. As well renting a car in Salla to get groceries or reach the ski station would be a good idea. Like that you can save some money and enjoy the cooking part in your cabin.
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?I think the local community definitely benefits from the trip. Nothing was over crowdy or over exploited.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?Riitta, our travel agent was always available and provided assistance when required . Very professional and reliable.
Karen Birkin review 21 Apr 2022
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?Everything but especially Reindeer and husky safaris.
2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?You are in safe hands with Riita
3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?It definitely benefited local people. I was really happy that our cabin was heated by woodchip. It did support conservation and the local people and I felt our money was going into the right hands.
4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?A holiday of a lifetime and the beginning of a love affair with Finland.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.