Vietnam, north east cycling holiday
Description of Vietnam, north east cycling holiday
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) holiday so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetVietnam has a unique and diverse environment, you can help protect our environment by working with us;
- We cycle most of the time and try not to use van,
- Please leave only your footprints and takes only pictures, so we leave trails nothing but only our footprints from all of our travel team
- Our tour members must takes nothing from the mountains and only take photos
- We collect trash from others when possible, encourage others to do the same and bring it back to town for disposal
- We bring our own trash to town,
- We go on the designed trails, not cutting new trails impacting the environment
- We travel light and make no noise,
- We choose hotels that can help save water, electricity and use local people.
- We do not buy souvenirs made from endangered species at the shops,
- We must not disturb the fauna and flora nor take them with us home,
- We encourage our travelers not to eat in the restaurants that serve wildlife.
PeopleOur goal is to support the communities we are visiting, this is our mission to help reduce poverty and to learn more about the culture of the places.
- We use local homestay for the trip where money can stay locally,
- On this tour, we use local food such as vegetable, rice and other proper food from the communities,
- Our company pays them fair and pay them at once after the trip completed,
- We respect the habits of our local people,
- We take them to villages and respect the local culture and customs,
- We introduce different cultures of the Thai, Tay, Nung & Muong during our trip to our travelers so that they know how to behave.
- We suggest travelers using herbal bath and products made by the locals,
- We eat at local restaurants and drink locals when possible,
- We introduce our travelers to the local craftsmen so that they can learn from their skills as well as buy their products to bring home.