Vietnam hill tribe trekking holiday, 5 days
Description of Vietnam hill tribe trekking holiday, 5 days
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) holiday so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
Planet- Our mission is to leave only footprints and takes only pictures, so we leave trails nothing but only our footprints from all of our travel team,
- Our tour members must takes nothing from the mountains and only take photos
- We collect trash from others when possible, encourage others to do the same and bring it back to town.
- We bring our own trash to town,
- We go on the designed trails, not cutting new trails impacting the environment
- We only use camping not using any materials that damage the environment,
- We travel light and make no noise,
- We do not buy souvenirs made from endangered species at the shops,
- We must not disturb the fauna and flora nor take them with us home,
- We encourage our travelers not to eat in the restaurants that serve wildlife.
- We choose hotels that can help save water, electricity and use local people.
People- We use local guides, local people to support us,
- Our trekking group will have the local porters to support us with our bags during the hike and show us our ways,
- We use local homestay for the trip where money can stay locally,
- On this tour, we use local food such as vegetable, rice and other proper food from the communities,
- Our company pays them fair and pay them at once after the trip completed,
- We respect the habits of our local porters,
- We take them to villages and respect the local culture and customs,
- We introduce different cultures of the Thai & Muong during our trip to our travelers so that they know how to behave.
- We suggest travelers using herbal bath and products made by the locals,
- We eat at local restaurants and drink locals when possible,
- We introduce our travelers to the local craftsmen so that they can learn from their skills as well as buy their products to bring home.