Lanzarote beach house, Canary Islands
Description of Lanzarote beach house, Canary Islands
This Lanzarote beach house is just a minute’s walk from Las Cucharas beach in Costa Teguise, located in a quiet residential part of the town. It has a roof terrace and plunge pool for cooling down when you are not at the beach, and it has been designed and furnished to a high spec. Light and airy, it is the perfect place to stay to just hop to the beach, back for a siesta, out again for a quick stroll to the shops for ice creams, or to one of the town’s lovely restaurants. And yet it is located in a tranquil, residential location so that you can relax in peace.
There are two bedrooms, one double with ensuite shower and another with two single beds, large bathroom with bath and double sinks. Please note that the twin room is on the ground floor and the double room is on the first floor. There is also a large, open plan kitchen area, fully equipped with a washing machine as well. The living room has a TV with satellite, an iPod docking station and opens up to the decked plunge pool area, which is solar heated. The beach house also has a lovely walled roof terrace, with barbecue, dining area, sun chairs and sea views.
Everything is on the doorstep so you can easily enjoy an otherwise car free holiday here. Nearby activities include surfing, windsurfing, hiking and cycling, and we are happy to provide any information you need about leading activity providers with whom we have worked closely over the years.
View Finca De Arrieta, Lanzarote in a larger map
3 Reviews of Lanzarote beach house, Canary Islands
Reviewed on 02 Jun 2019 by Kris CampbellWe loved it. We highly recommend the location and accommodation. The Saturday market in Haria with local traders was lovely Read full review
Reviewed on 08 Nov 2017 by Jill ManwaringThe location of our apartment (Driftwood). It was wonderful to be able to gaze out of the window and see the ocean, to hear the waves and to walk out at any time for a quick swim almost literally from our doorstep. Read full review
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2015 by Lila CaballeroBeautiful landscapes, excellent food! Great for a relaxing holiday. Read full review
PlanetGreen credentials include, l.e.d lighting (these are low voltage),
A+ class appliances,
Recycled wood used where possible in the building,
linen is changed once a week in order to save water.
The house has a solar heated pool,
We promote local produce farmer boxes.
No car needed as all local amenities are within walking distance, less carbon footprint.
Recycling centre nearby.
We encourage guest to go on local trips,
Walking & cycling is promoted.
Public transport nearby.
If you are looking for a car during your holiday we offer Electric and Hybrid cars, just ask for a quote. Whilst staying at this villa you can walk to the beach and beach front restaurants as they are very close by.
We also offer Holiday Extras which include our Paella night at Finca De Arrieta and Meals delivered you can choose vegetarian/plant-based and low dairy foods (which reduce CO2 emissions)
This particular holiday home has Solar water heater.
Other environmental practices we follow include:
- Waste reduction: We encourage recycling and have bins locally.
- Conserving water: We ask clients to use water sparingly.
- Conserving electricity where possible
- Encouraging wildlife: We have planted many native trees and bushes to encourage birds on the grounds.
- Measures to educate staff & guests about our environmental practices - We educate guests/staff and local schools on the eco energy system provided at our eco Retreat in Arrieta and all guests who stay at the Beach House are welcome to visit the Eco Retreat - Finca De Arrieta during their stay.
- Office practices: We have low energy lighting, and reuse paper.
PeopleWe know where to find all things local and we support/recommend our neighbours, spreading tourism income to those most in need. We also promote rural tourism and local restaurants as well as activities (local markets, ecological food from Lanzarotes farmers, plus traditional Canarian local shops).
We also sell a hamper from a local farmer including fruits and vegetables from the island making it easy for our guests to enjoy good local produce, with the added aim to help support the home grown´ products of the island along the way.
Other ideas we support in our work include:
- Local employment: Using local builders, trades men, laundry etc...
- Local purchasing policy: We encourage guest to buy local products and wine.
- We take measures to encourage our guests to spend locally.
- We provide full information on local restaurants and farmers markets.
- Encouraging the recruitment and training of local staff.
- Also we offer excursions to the markets and to the local points of interest supporting local knowledge, and respect for the Natural environment of Lanzarote along the way. Through the varied work of Cesar Manrique we aim to support his legacy and vision for the Island.
Popular similar holidays
From €105 - €165 per accommodation per night
4 Studio apartments, and 2 Bedroom Cottage
From €150 - €320 per accommodation per night
Luxury Yurt with Private solar pool, 1km to Beach/Restaurant