Gozo self catering with sea views, Malta
Facing the Mediterranean Sea and all Maltese islands in the village-by-the-sea of Ghajnsielem, Gozo.See map here
Above price is for 7 nights in fully private Seaview holiday home, Free WIFI, bicycles, welcome food pack, Free Gozo transfers, computer PC, water & electricity, A/C, log fireplace, baby cot & high chair.
Not included: Stay tax: 0.50c per guest p/nt.
Not included: Stay tax: 0.50c per guest p/nt.
Description of Gozo self catering with sea views, Malta
14 Reviews of Gozo self catering with sea views, Malta
5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2019 by Sarah BowbrickA days boat trip around Gozo was lovely. Our boys loved jumping off the boat. A simple but delicious lunch was provided. Read full review
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2018 by Kath HollidayExcellent! Frank was very kind & hospitable & nothing was too much. Read full review
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2017 by Cathy WestropThere were many memorable moments. Swimming in the clear blue sea at Ramla Bay. The views as we walked from the Mgarr Harbour along the cliffs to Hondoq Bay. The amazing views from the Citadel at Victoria... Read full review
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2017 by Rob LordWonderful walk along the coast, visiting the ancient temple and the fabulous views from our apartment terraces. Read full review
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2017 by Jillian and Parry AgiusBoth my wife and I felt very humble when we entered Frank’s lovely, spacious home. We both felt at home right away... relaxing immediately. Your welcome, your time you took to explain and show your house to us, your local knowledge and experiences were very much appreciated. All we did was to go and get the experience. Everything needed was in the house and or near by. Read full review
Reviewed on 02 May 2017 by Ian BlacklockThis was a fantastic holiday. Our host so friendly so welcoming and so helpful, yet he never intruded. The house was perfect for us It is extremely comfortable, perfectly equipped with beautiful views from its balconies on both sides. It is ideally positioned to explore the island. Read full review
Reviewed on 11 Apr 2017 by Andrew DunnHighlights for myself was the Archives in Victoria and the view of documents dating back to the 1600s, my wife enjoyed the wild flowers on the coastal walks, and we all enjoyed the food, such generous portions ! Read full review
Reviewed on 23 Mar 2017 by Rebecca HunterOur memorable time on Gozo was much enhanced by having Frank as our very informative, helpful and friendly host! Read full review
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2016 by Katrin HennigPERFECT!!!! Read full review
Reviewed on 10 Jun 2016 by David OldershawAbsolutely fantastic Read full review
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2015 by Lena LidbergWe had a superior stay and a fantastic experience and will for sure come back to Gozo. Read full review
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2014 by Maureen AstlesYou feel more like friend than guest but always treated with professionalism and respect. Read full review
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2012 by shona hudsonExcellent - I would say the experience that we had was unique in giving us an insight into the local people and customs/history becuase of our host. It has made us want to return to get to know the island more. Read full review
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2012 by Sarah BlackWe loved everything though the hospitality of our host Frank Tabone really made the difference - sea kayaking to quiet beaches and coves, being taught to make bread in a local bakery and eating some amazing Gozitan food with him really set this holiday apart. Read full review
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) holiday so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetOnce I read that 'technology owes ecology an apology'. At Mediterranea Seaviews Gozo we strive to make this apology a reality by supporting and encouraging various good practices of no carbon footprints in many sustainability aspects of:
+ energy saving
+ waste separation
+ conservation of local flora and fauna and
+ locally grown products and services
Our Green policy is centred round the word R e s p e c t.
Respect groups the 3 or 4 Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle & renew) in our daily life at our accommodation, at work and during leisure time.
6 actions to promote a more sustainable waste system, namely:
1. all our guests are well-informed prior to their arrival about our waste policy
2. provision of black and grey bags is free to encourage waste separation
3. all our guests are encouraged to rinse all cans, bottles and containers and put them in the grey degradable bag outside the property on Mondays.
4. paper, cardboard, plastic bottles & containers & food and drink metal cans are waste separated daily.
5. Wine and beer glass bottles are separately put in the glass bins found in the Bring-in Sites.
6. all our guests are also encouraged to reuse the empty water plastic bottles
to water our plants from the rain water storage.
It is a great satisfaction for us that every year over 60% of all guests used public transport rather than car hire. In fact, both on our site promotions and in all our booking request replies we make it very clear that 'No car is required'.
6 actions to promote a more sustainable holiday transport system, namely:
1. we provide free easy-to-follow maps and bus routes to all our guests during our first day briefing session.
2. we provide a very handy bus routes timetable of buses #303 and #322 which stop near our accommodation going to capital Victoria, villages, Ramla beach, Marsalforn beach, Ggantija Prehistoric Megalithic Temples, museums, restaurants and crafts villages.
3. we also provide in-house fine table water packs so that our guests are not tempted to hire a car to carry heavy water packs from shops.
4. specially dedicated a library section entitled 'Walking Guide Books & Route maps' to promote a healthy lifestyle and therefore encourage our guests to discover the beauty of Gozitan wildlife on foot.
5. we also provide brand new 21-speed lightweight bicycles, helmets and lockers for free to encourage all our guests to discover Gozo on two wheels in a sustainable, healthy way.
6. for the more adventurous and young at heart, we promote horse riding picnic activities as an excellent sustainable way to diminish CO2 emissions while promoting the local farmers' products and services and the community at large.
PeopleWe encourage all our Special Guests to travel and live like locals. We promote locally grown products, the small crafts shops and traditional customs and culture.
Volunteering and charity
We support the local community whenever possible in all eco activities and events held during the year to promote a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle.
Local crafts and culture
All our guests are provided with both written material and first hand experience of the local crafts and culture.
On arrival, we welcome all our special guests with a Welcome Food Pack and lunch. All the produce and ingredients are locally grown - freshly baked bread from the village square bakery, red tomatoes, cheeselets from sheep's milk, fresh basil and parsley, olive oil, milk, water and some local delicacies from the local pastry shop.